Back to results
USB 3.0 to VGA Cable 6FT (FL2000DX Chip), CableCreation USB to VGA Adapter Cord 1080P @ 60Hz, External Video Card, Only Support Windows 10/8.1/8 / 7 (NO XP/Vista/Mac OS X), Black
About this item
- ► [ COMPATIBILITY ] : display the image or video at Extended, Mirror and Clone mode; ONLY SUPPORT operating system as Windows 10 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 8.1 / 8 (32bit & 64bit), Windows 7; ★ NOT support Mac OS / X , Linux, Windows Vista /XP, PS3, PS4, Xbox, chromebook, roku ect.
- ►[ CONNECTIVITY ] : ONLY Connect to USB 3.0 Port to get better performance. Gold-plated USB3.0 to VGA adapter cable supports USB 3.0 input and VGA output, provides a solution to connect your USB computer to a large-screen monitor, projector and HDTV; completely external device saves you the cost and hassle of upgrading the internal graphics card.
- ►[ KINDLY NOTES ] : 1. You need to install a driver to enable this adapter, drivers can be installed at cablecreation.com or contact us at any time; 2. You can also download the User’s Guide on the technical specification of this page.
- ► [ HIGH PERFORMANCE ] : Built-in with FL2000DX chip for stable performance and long life. Supports high resolution up to 1920×1080@60Hz (1080P) over USB 3.0, including 1600×1200 (USB 2.0 up to 800×600, not recommend), max working current: 300MA, transmission speed: 5.0Gbps.
- ► [ TIPS ] : [ How to solve the problem if there is a lag of image on the screen ? ] : 1. connect a USB mouse and reboot the computer; 2. remember to plug into the USB 3.0 Port; 3. remember do not attach too many USB devices to the laptop.